AboutFlorida StatutesPoint SystemTicket AttorneysAccident AttorneysClerks of CourtFlorida DHSMVTraffic SchoolsContact Attorney


Hardee County Court

Clerk of the Court

How do you take a traffic ticket to court in Hardee County? In Hardee County, if you want to fight a traffic ticket, it will be heard in County Court. The major cities of Hardee County include: Bowling Green, Wauchula, and Zolfo Springs. If you received a traffic ticket in Hardee County you are not alone. Last year 10,024 traffic citations were issued in Hardee County alone.

In order to find out more information about a traffic ticket, pay a civil traffic citation, or elect to attend a driver improvement course you can contact the Hardee County Clerk of the Court at:

Hardee County Clerk of the Court
417 W. Main Street
Wauchula, FL 33873
(863) 773-2070


The Hardee County Clerk of Courts accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express payments. Click here to download a "Traffic Ticket Options Form". Other forms for traffic Court may be available on the Court's website.

If your ticket number is not showing up in the Court system you may need to try back. It sometimes takes a few weeks for the issuing agency to submit the citation to the Clerk’s office. You have thirty (30) days to pay a traffic ticket, request a hearing, or elect traffic school.

Before paying a traffic citation, or electing traffic school you should discuss your case with an experienced traffic ticket attorney in Hardee County. Paying your traffic tickets could result in points on your license, higher insurance rates, or possible even the suspension of your driver‘s license.

We hope that you found what you were looking for regarding the HardeeCountyClerkofCourt.