Duval Traffic School
Duval County Driving School
you're a resident of Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, or Neptune Beach, have a Florida Driver's
license, or you received a traffic ticket in Florida, then traffic school may be for you! By electing traffic school you may
be able to avoid points on your driver's license, and maintain your clean driving record.
If you wish to attend driving school, it is your responsibility
within 90 days to:
- Determine your eligibility to attend Driving School
(as stated above).
- Attend the Driving School of your choice.
- Present the certificate of Driving School completion to the Clerk's Office to assure credit
- Pay the Driving School election fee to the Clerk's Office.
There are many Driver School Course Providers in Florida. You can find a traffic school online, or you can
enroll in a Florida DHSMV and Court approved online traffic school course with The Emilio School, Inc.
Duval County Traffic School Benefits
1. Your insurance rates cannot go up and your policy cannot be canceled unless you are at fault in a crash.
F.S. 626.9541(1)(o)12; 318.14(9) and(10)
Points may not be added to your driver's license record, adjudication of guilt is withheld, safe driver status is maintained
F.S. 318.14(9); s .322.27; 318.18(3)
3. Available at home (Internet or Video/DVD) or in the Classroom
4. If you caused a crash that required someone, including yourself, to be transported to a medical facility,
the election would satisfy the statutory requirement to attend a Traffic Collision Avoidance Course.