AboutFlorida StatutesPoint SystemTicket AttorneysAccident AttorneysClerks of CourtFlorida DHSMVTraffic SchoolsContact Attorney


Wakulla County Court 

Clerk of the Court

How do you take a traffic ticket to court in Wakulla County? In Wakulla County, if you want to fight a traffic ticket, it will be heard in County Court. The major cities of Wakulla County include: Crawfordville, St. Marks, and Sopchoppy. If you received a traffic ticket in Wakulla County you are not alone. Last year 6,829 traffic citations were issued in Wakulla County alone.

The Traffic Division of the County Court is set-up to hear criminal traffic and civil traffic infractions. Traffic cases are heard by the County Judge.

In order to find out more information about a traffic ticket, pay a civil traffic citation, or elect to attend a
driver improvement course you can contact the Wakulla County Clerk of the Court at:

Wakulla County Clerk of the Court
3056 Crawfordville Highway
Crawfordville, FL 32327
(850) 926-0905


If your ticket number is not showing up in the Court system you may need to try back. It sometimes takes a few weeks for the issuing agency to submit the citation to the Clerk’s office. By law, law enforcement has five business days to file citations with the Clerk's office.

You have thirty (30) days to pay a traffic ticket, reqest a hearing, or elect traffic school.

Before paying a traffic citation, or electing traffic school you should discuss your case with an experienced traffic ticket attorney in Wakulla County. Paying your traffic tickets could result in points on your license, higher insurance rates, or possible even the suspension of your driver‘s license.

We hope that you found what you were looking for regarding the WakullaCountyClerkofCourt.