AboutFlorida StatutesPoint SystemTicket AttorneysAccident AttorneysClerks of CourtFlorida DHSMVTraffic SchoolsContact Attorney


Suwannee County Court

Clerk of the Court

How do you take a traffic ticket to court in Suwannee County? In Suwannee County, if you want to fight a traffic ticket, it will be heard in County Court. The major cities of Suwannee County include: Brandford, and Live Oak. If you received a traffic ticket in Suwannee County you are not alone. Last year 6,903 traffic citations were issued in Suwannee County alone.

The Traffic Division is responsible for processing all traffic citations issued by the Live Oak Police Department, Suwannee County Sheriff's Department, the Florida Highway Patrol (when issued in Suwannee County), and other state law enforcement agencies.

In order to find out more information about a traffic ticket, pay a civil traffic citation, or elect to attend a driver improvement course you can contact the Suwannee County Clerk of the Court at:

Suwannee County Clerk of the Court
County Courthouse, 200 S. Ohio Ave.
Live Oak, FL 32064
(386) 362-0559


If your ticket number is not showing up in the Court system you may need to try back. It sometimes takes a few weeks for the issuing agency to submit the citation to the Clerk’s office. You have thirty (30) days to pay a traffic ticket, request a hearing, or elect traffic school.

In order to pay your ticket online you can use the Suwannee County Clerk's on-line Traffic Citation Payment System.

Before paying a traffic citation, or electing traffic school you should discuss your case with an experienced traffic ticket attorney in Suwannee County. Paying your traffic tickets could result in points on your license, higher insurance rates, or possible even the suspension of your driver‘s license.

We hope that you found what you were looking for regarding the SuwanneeCountyClerkofCourt.