AboutFlorida StatutesPoint SystemTicket AttorneysAccident AttorneysClerks of CourtFlorida DHSMVTraffic SchoolsContact Attorney


Pinellas County Court

Clerk of the Court

How do you take a traffic ticket to court in Pinellas County? In Pinellas County, if you want to fight a traffic ticket, it will be heard in County Court. The major cities of Pinellas County include: Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, Largo, Oldsmar, Pinellas Park, St. Petersburg, and Tarpon Springs. If you received a traffic ticket in Pinellas County you are not alone. Last year 193,789 traffic citations were issued in Pinellas County alone.

In order to find out more information about a traffic ticket, pay a civil traffic citation, or elect to attend a driver improvement course you can contact the Pinellas County Clerk of the Court at:

Pinellas County Clerk of the Court
14250 - 49th Street, North
Clearwater, FL 33762
(727) 464-7000


If your ticket number is not showing up in the Court system you may need to try back. It sometimes takes a few weeks for the issuing agency to submit the citation to the Clerk’s office. You have thirty (30) days to pay a traffic ticket, request a hearing, or elect traffic school.

If your license is suspended for failure to pay a civil infraction in Pinellas County, you may pay the fine amount owing plus the assessed delinquent fee, at one of the Clerks locations. The Clerk's Office can assist you in reinstating your license for those that the Clerk issued, except for those dealing with child support and financial responsibility. For those reasons, you will need to go to a driver license office for reinstatement. A reinstatement fee will be required.

Before paying a traffic citation, or electing traffic school you should discuss your case with an experienced traffic ticket attorney in Pinellas County. Paying your traffic tickets could result in points on your license, higher insurance rates, or possible even the suspension of your driver‘s license.

We hope that you found what you were looking for regarding the PinellasCountyClerkofCourt.